In the 30 years since I began practicing law, I have gained considerable experience as a trial attorney. The experience I gained early in my career as an insurance defense attorney is extremely beneficial in my representation of people who have been injured or killed because of the negligence of others. I have extensive civil litigation experience in state and federal courts, as well as before the Social Security Administration. I have also presented cases before the North Carolina Supreme Court and the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
As a partner at Grimes Teich Anderson LLP, I represent clients with Social Security Disability cases, auto and trucking accidents, premises liability, product liability, and railroad employee injury cases. I also represent clients in eminent domain and defective construction disputes. Grimes Teich Anderson LLP is a North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Law Firm with 8 offices in both states.
I have an “AV Preeminent” rating, which is based on peer reviews and attests a high legal skill and ethical standard. It is the highest rating an attorney may achieve from Martindale Hubbell. I have also been accepted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is only allowed only to attorneys who have had a case or settlement in the amount of one million or more dollars. I was also selected to be a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Distric Court, Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- Appalachian State University
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Mitchell County Guardian Ad Litem Program
- Former Attorney Advocate
- Brian A. Buchanan's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Short Term (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Life Insurance Benefits and your Workers’ Compensation Claim
29 October 2019
- Do You Have Questions About The Outbreak Of Legionnaires’ Disease At The North Carolina Mountain State Fair?
1 October 2019
- What Happens To Workers’ Compensation Benefits When a Spouse Dies In A Work-Related Accident?
13 August 2019
- What Are Secondary Service Connected Conditions And How Can Veterans Get Help?
12 June 2019
- How to Apply Analogous Ratings for VA Disability Claims
25 March 2019
- What Are Medical Payments On My Car Insurance and How Can I Use It?
21 March 2019
- What Benefits Am I Entitled To If I Get Hurt At Work In North Carolina?
18 February 2019
- A Window Opens for Vietnam “Blue Water” Veterans
11 February 2019
- The Car Accident Wasn’t My Fault So Do I Need To Give the Hospital My Health Insurance Information? Why Am I Responsible?
19 December 2018
Are You Eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits?Brian A. Buchanan BioSocial Security Denied? You Might Need An Attorney
Social Security Denied? You Might Need An AttorneyBeen Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?
Been Injured After Falling on Someone Else's Property?5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You To Know
5 Things Insurance Companies Don't Want You to KnowDo's and Don'ts if You've Been In An Accident
Do's and Don'ts if You've Been In An AccidentWhy Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury Trials
Why Isn't Insurance Discussed In Personal Injury TrialsShould You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?
Should You Talk To the Insurance Company After an Accident?Filing for Social Security Disability: Tips You Can Use
Tips You Can Use When Filing for Social Security DisabilityCar Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?
Car Insurance in North Carolina: Are You Covered?