Originally from northern Michigan, graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pre-Law from Lake Superior State University. I then attended Michigan State University College of Law, where I graduated Cum Laude. While in law school, I became an editor for the prestigious MSU Law Review. My professional memberships have included the Michigan Association for Justice, the State Bar of Michigan, as well as the Young Trial Lawyers Association. In addition to being licensed to practice in all Michigan courts, I am also licensed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. I have successfully litigated in both state and federal courts. I have handled a wide range of cases, including those involving Child Protective Services, child abuse, child neglect, and criminal defense.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kronzek & Cronkright
- Vice President
- Family Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- - Current
- Michigan Bar Association
- - Current
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Lake Superior State University
- Bachelor's Degree | Pre-Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Michigan Association for Justice
- State Bar of Michigan
- Young Trial Lawyers Association
- Oakland County Family Law
- Oakland County Family Law Blog
- Is Your Divorce Attorney Tech-Savvy? Because They Really Should be! (Pt 1)
16 October 2019
- Will They Still Let me See my Kids if I Don’t Pay my Child Support?
25 September 2019
- Are You Considering Separation During Your Oakland County Divorce Process?
18 September 2019
- It’s Traumatic to Separate Children From Their Parents! (Pt 2)
11 September 2019
- It’s Traumatic to Separate Children From Their Parents! (Pt 1)
4 September 2019
- How Long You’ve Lived in Oakland County Could Affect Your Divorce Timeline!
27 August 2019
- Does it Matter Who Files For Divorce First in Oakland County? (Pt 2)
21 August 2019
- Does it Matter Who Files For Divorce First in Oakland County? (Pt 1)
14 August 2019
- Michigan’s Required Delay Period Could Mess up Your Oakland County Divorce Plans!
7 August 2019
Lansing Divorce Attorney Brandy Thompson, a Partner at Kronzek & Cronkright, PLLC discusses issues in property disputes, property resolutions, and property settlements frequently dealt with in divorce cases in Michigan.Lansing Divorce Attorney Discusses the Divorce Process in Michigan
Kronzek & Cronkright Partner Brandy Thompson explains what you need to know to get through a divorce in Michigan.