I graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, honored Magna Cum Laude. I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota in Duluth, honored Cum Laude. I specialize in DWI Defense and Criminal Defense, and have experience with these types of cases. I gained experience both in the Public Defender's offices and with a private law firm before opening my own solo practice.
I specialize in Criminal Defense and DWI. My guiding principles as an attorney include the following:
1) A client's interests come before my own convenience. It's your life and liberty on the line, and when you trust me to represent you, I will seek your best interests. That requires seeking a client's input, perspectives, and desires.
2) I value keeping in regular contact with a client. You will not spend days trying to get a hold of me wondering what is happening in your case. I will keep you regularly updated.
3) I will be honest and upfront with a client.
4) I will fight for you. I will not simply take your money and neglect your case.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 400154
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Minnesota # 0400154
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- DWI Podcast
- 5 Minute Legal Insights Podcast