Brandon Karl MeyerMeyer Law Office
- Business Law, Collections, Divorce ...
Attorney Brandon K. Meyer has been practicing law since 2006. He received his law degree from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2005. Prior to that, he graduated magna cum laude with a political science degree from Allegheny College in 2002.
After graduating from law school, Attorney Meyer clerked for the Honorable John D. Kuhn, President Judge of the Adams County Court of Common Pleas in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Upon completing his clerkship, Attorney Meyer joined a general civil practice firm in Gettysburg and practiced law there for three years. During his practice in Gettysburg, Attorney Meyer served as the solicitor for McSherrystown Borough and the Adams County Prothonotary.
Wanting to come back to his roots in Southwestern Pennsylvania, Attorney Meyer joined a general civil practice firm in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania where he began serving the legal needs of clients in Greene, Washington, and Fayette counties. After three years, Attorney Meyer opened Meyer Law Office and began practicing as a solo practitioner.
Attorney Meyer continues to serve as the Greene County Mental Health Hearing Officer, a position he obtained in 2010. He also has been a divorce master in Greene County since 2010. Most recently, Attorney Meyer has become the solicitor for Greene CountyÃÂ¢s newly elected Sheriff, Brian Tennant.
Attorney Meyer has established his reputation in the community through involvement in his church and local volunteer and non-profit organizations. He has served on the board of directors for the Greene County Historical Society and AMI, Inc. of Greene and Washington Counties. He is also an active member of St. AnnÃÂ¢s Parish in Waynesburg, PA and a member of Knights of Columbus Council 12703.
He and his wife, daughter, and two sons reside in the Waynesburg area.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Dickinson School of Law
- Allegheny College
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Greene County Bar Association
- - Current