Brandon A. YoshaTrial Lawyer, Yosha Law
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
Brandon is a former Division I student-athlete who played college football at the University of Miami (FL) and Lehigh University. He was a letterman for both programs and was the starting tailback for Lehigh University as a sophomore. Due to athletic injuries, he was unable to finish his collegiate career and completed his undergraduate studies at Indiana University.
Brandon graduated from Indiana University with high distinction, earning a 3.7 cumulative GPA, majoring in Sport Marketing and Management. Upon graduation, Brandon wanted to follow in his father, Louis “Buddy” Yosha’s, footsteps and become a trial lawyer. Brandon immediately applied to law school and enrolled the following academic year at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Brandon excelled as an oral advocate as a law student. In his second year, Brandon was named to the Order of the Barristers, which recognizes the top oral advocates who compete in McKinney’s annual moot court competition. Due to his success in the school-wide competition, McKinney chose Brandon to represent the law school in a state-wide competition hosted by the Indiana State Bar Association (ISBA). Top advocates from Notre Dame and IU Maurer competed.
After receiving his Juris Doctorate in July 2019, Brandon joined his father’s law practice at Yosha, Cook, and Tisch, where he currently serves as a Junior Partner.
View an Article about Brandon Yosha on Trial Guides:
Brandon's Bio Page:
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 36138-29
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Junior Partner
- Yosha Cook & Tisch
- - Current
- Legal Intern
- Yosha, Cook, Shartzer and Tisch Law Firm
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- Lehigh University
- Activities: Football Team
- University of Miami
- Activities: Student Athlete
- Named to Top Lawyers in America
- Marquis Who's Who - Top Lawyers in America
- For his success to date with Yosha, Cook and Tisch, Mr. Yosha has become the youngest attorney ever inducted into the Marquis Who’s Who list of Top Lawyers in America. In addition, he earned places in the prestigious National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 and the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers. His professional memberships include the American Association for Justice (AAJ) and National Trial Lawyers.
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Sustaining Member
- - Current
- American Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
Yosha Law HistoryBrandon Yosha on Personal Injury Mastermind Podcast | The Golden Rule
Just 5 weeks into the practice of law, Brandon Yosha of Yosha Law delivered an opening statement in a case that resulted in 20 million dollars for the client. How was this possible? Brandon's approach is simple. He embraces the Golden Rule of life in every case with every client in every situation. Listen to the full interview on Brandon's bio. https://yoshalawfirm.com/our-team/brandon-yosha/Buddy Yosha | One of A Kind | Yosha Law
Hear from some of the most respected trial lawyers in Indiana discussing the impact Buddy Yosha had on their lives and civil justice as a whole in the Hoosier State. To learn more about Buddy, visit his biography page by clicking the link below. https://yoshalawfirm.com/our-team/louis-buddy-yosha/
- Q. baseball hitting my house, causes damage either to my property or to someone in the house who's liable?
- A: First, you should notify the superintendent of the little league program. It is quite possible that the superintendent will take steps to prevent foul balls from colliding into your house (i.e. building additional fencing. You could also hire an experienced Attorney to draft and prepare a temporary restraining order against the baseball organization to cease baseball activities until the issue is resolved and you house is no longer in peril.