Boris ZivotovBoris Zivotov, Esq., P.C.
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Estate Planning ...
- New York
Zivotov Law is a successful litigation practice representing accident victims for the past 25 years in the City and State of New York.
Zivotov law has prosecuted many record-setting personal injury cases, and several of its appeals have resulted in decisions that are still cited as precedent. We take on the "impossible" cases — achieving awesome results.
$22,000,000 BOXING INJURY
Magomed Abdusalmov receives $22M injury settlement from New York State
$14,000,000 AUTO ACCIDENT VERDICT
Car Service Driver blamed for causing accident found blameless after trial
$9,000,000 VERDICT FOR INJURED HVAC REPAIR MAN
HVAC mechanic blamed for causing his own injuries in 20 foot fall through attic ceiling.
$5,250,000 PEDESTRIAN STUCK BY TRUCK
Pedestrian blamed for not seeing a truck that struck him in a crosswalk found blameless by the court, 5.25 million Settlement
$1,000,000 AIRPORT WORKER INJURY
Airport cargo loading employee blamed for his own injuries when he tried to prevent an improperly stacked cargo from toppling
In the wake of September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks we participated in the Trial Lawyers Care project in providing pro bono representation to a distraught Russian speaking family whose daughter perished in the World Trade Center.
In addition to his many professional responsibilities, Boris is an active member of several State and local Bar Associations, including the New York State Bar Association, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the Brooklyn Bar Association, the Catholic Lawyers Guild of Brooklyn, the United States Supreme Court Bar Association, and, most notably, the Bay Ridge Lawyers Association, where as a member since 1996, he has chaired numerous committees, served as a director and held the offices of Corresponding Secretary, Treasurer, Recording Secretary, Vice President and President.
But Boris’s most important and enjoyable responsibility is to parent his awesome boys David and Joey Zivotov.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2646925
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Ukrainian: Spoken
- Trial Lawyer
- Boris Zivotov, Esq., P.C.
- - Current
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (1994) | LAW
- Honors: top 20%
- City University of New York - College of Staten Island
- B.A. (1991) | Psychology
- Honors: Valedictorian
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Bay Ridge Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Activities: Former President
- New York State Bar  # 2646925
- - Current