Bobby Lean Jr.Your Home Town Home Attorney. Lean on Lean Law, P.A. for all your legal needs.
- Insurance Claims, Personal Injury, Employment Law
Bobby Lean, Jr. is the Managing and Founding partner of Lean Law, P.A. Bobby's experience includes litigation of Insurance & Contract disputes, Employment Law, Insurance Subrogation, Negligence, Personal Injury Protection, Bad Faith, Debt Collection, Family Law, and Bankruptcy. He has represented national corporations and individuals alike during his career.
Bobby received his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri. He then moved to sunny Orlando, Florida to attend and receive his Juris Doctor degree from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law.
Bobby’s passion for the law and desire to help others has been deeply rooted and ingrained from a young age. Bobby often jokes he attributes his legal career to the "Law and Order" character Jack McCoy who he grew up watching. While in Law School Bobby was one of the founding members of the Human Trafficking Awareness Coalition and served on the executive board until his graduation. Bobby also served on the Student Government Association and worked as an Admissions Ambassador for Barry University helping individuals wishing to pursue a career as an attorney navigate the often-overwhelming endeavor that is law school.
Bobby has tried over 50 civil cases and stands ready to pursue your claims. Bobby has a reputation for zealously advocating for his clients and does so with a never-back-down attitude which has become a staple in his practice as an attorney and yields results for his clients.
In his time away from the office, Bobby enjoys spending time with his significant other Jessica, and their four-legged child Isabella Sophia. As a self-proclaimed “quasi-professional bowler”, you’ll likely be able to catch him throwing a ball down the lane at the local ally. An avid cook, he has also been quoted as saying he “could give Bobby Flay a run for his money”. Bobby also enjoys boating, the beach, and social events with his close friends a
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Managing Partner / Owner
- Lean Law, P.A.
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- Missouri State University
- B.S. | Political Science
- Florida State Bar
- Lean Law, P.A.