Blaire E. Patrick
- Employment Law, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability
Blaire Patrick, an employment litigation attorney at KM&A in Pittsburgh, grounds her practice on her experience representing clients who need Social Security disability benefits. Her humanitarian work in Boston and Pittsburgh solidified the knowledge that the law is vital in offering relief and aid to workers in difficult circumstances. Blaire pierces to the center of every legal issue and strategizes to obtain the best possible outcome.
Real life experience of the difficulty of employment issues spurs her to champion the needs of her clients. Blaire listens to her clients. She knows that being unable to work, facing employment discrimination, or being wrongfully terminated places her clients under significant pressure.
Prior to joining KM&A, Blaire headed her own private practice that focused on Social Security disability benefits. She has also worked with other firms in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2013)
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 318332
- - Current
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs