Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 84104
- State Bar of Nevada
- ID Number: 5812
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 73660
- French: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Bernard Walter
- - Current
- Sole practitioner focused on business law, telecommunications, and litigation eventually with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Wilkes-Barre. The practice now focuses on elder law, estate planning, and probate.
- Associate counsel
- Burditt, Bowles & Radzius International Law Firm
- Prosecutor specialized in pimp prosecutions and appellate work.
- Primary Assistant District Attorney, City and County of San Francisco
- Clerk to Justices
- California Court of Appeals, First District, San Francisco.
- Research and writing primarily for Justice Molinari.
- Oomoto School of Traditional Japanese Arts
- Certificate (1981)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. | Jurisprudence
- Antioch University-Los Angeles
- B.A. | Comparative Philosophy
- University of California - Berkeley
- L'Universite de Tours, France
- Undergraduate Degree
- California State Bar  # 84104
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Dare To Succeed, Secrets to Success with Jack Canfield.
- Celebrity Press
- Pornography Redefined for California.
- California District Attorneys' Association
Contact & Map