Ben Beasley received his juris doctor degree from Harvard Law School and is an experienced transactional attorney. He has represented clients ranging from individuals starting up small businesses to international corporations, including banks, developers, landowners, and governmental entities. He has worked on some $50 billion worth of transactions. His legal practice is primarily focused on business, finance, and real estate matters.
After graduating from law school Ben worked in the London office of a major New York law firm before returning to the Mountain West. After several years in Salt Lake City the pull of open space and the opportunity to work face-to-face with clients drew Ben and his family back to Idaho.
Ben has assisted clients in all aspects of transactions including the creation of LLCs, corporations, and partnerships; securing funding; addressing partnership questions and disputes; management; growth issues; operations; asset structuring; mergers and acquisitions; sales of companies; and dissolution. His experience includes business formation, land use, lending transactions (secured and unsecured), development, planning and zoning, capital markets, tenant management and evictions, early-stage fundraising, boundary disputes, capital structuring, purchase and sale of businesses, and business and asset structuring. As a landlord himself who spent several years working in small and large businesses before law school, Ben brings a practical, pragmatic perspective to his client representation, and enjoys helping his clients resolve issues and achieve their goals as efficiently as possible.
A partner with the law firm of Racine Olson, Ben is admitted to practice law in Idaho, Utah, and New York. He teaches seminars and trains other attorneys and non-lawyers in the legal issues of his areas of practice.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Racine Olson
- Harvard Law School
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Utah State Bar
- Idaho State Bar
- Submissions and Line Editor
- Harvard International Law Journal
- Benjamin T. Beasley's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- ESTATE PLANNING: WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM BURT REYNOLDS
1 July 2019
- ESTATE PLANNING: WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM GLORIA VANDERBILT
29 June 2019
- WHAT DOES A PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE DO?
19 June 2019
- GUARDIANSHIPS AND YOUR POWER OF ATTORNEY
7 June 2019
- ESTATE PLANNING LESSONS LEARNED FROM ARETHA FRANKLIN
23 May 2019
- AM I BOUND BY THE CONTRACT I SIGNED?
21 May 2019
- FAMILY FIGHTING TO MAKE END OF LIFE DECISION FOR JOHN SINGELTON
21 May 2019
- WHY YOU MIGHT WRITE SOMEONE OUT OF YOUR WILL
15 May 2019
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM THE RAPPER NIPSEY HUSSLE
10 May 2019