Benjamin Nadig is a Las Vegas criminal defense attorney experienced in defending those who have been charged with a crime. Some of the cases that he handles includes domestic violence, DUI, juvenile defense, assault, drug crimes, sex crimes, casino marker, assault, federal crimes, and more.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, 2004
University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, United States, 1998
Major: Political Science
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (2004)
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. | Political Science
- Nevada State Bar  # 9876
- - Current
- Ben Nadig Las Vegas Criminal Defense Blog
- Can I Be Arrested If I Don’t Pay My Casino Marker?
8 April 2020
- Can I Get My Nevada Criminal Record Sealed?
25 February 2020
- What Is Considered Entrapment?
25 January 2020