I am debt relief lawyer Ben Sissman. I have more than 30 years of experience handling bankruptcy in Greater Memphis and Shelby County, Tennessee. I have helped thousands of individuals and families file for bankruptcy. I am also a fourth-generation Memphian, father of two and husband to a retired Memphis schoolteacher. I know the people of our region, I know your problems and I will work hard to help you find workable solutions.
- Free Consultation
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- Miami University of Ohio
- B.B.A. | American Studies
- Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Memphis, TN
- Super Lawyers
- Tennessee State Bar # 007689
- Memphis Bankruptcy Attorney | Ben Sissman, Attorney at Law
- Memphis Bankruptcy Law Blog
- Yes, it is possible to discharge tax debt through Chapter 7
30 July 2018
- What are your rights against unfair collections tactics?
7 June 2018
- It's easier than you think to qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
9 April 2018
- Hiding assets in a bankruptcy may lead to criminal charges
13 February 2018
- 3 tips for dealing with collections
18 December 2017
- Signs bankruptcy is your best bet
24 October 2017
- What can Chapter 13 do for you?
28 August 2017
- Did the Affordable Care Act reduce personal bankruptcy?
5 July 2017
- Are you familiar with the top benefits of Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
8 May 2017