Claimed Lawyer Profile
After 42 years serving as an attorney, I've recently retired from active practice. But I still meet with my associates at least a couple times each week to discuss current challenges and recent changes in the areas of estate planning and probate.
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All services available on a fixed-fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- Armstrong College School of Law
- J.D. (1977) | Law
- University of California - Santa Barbara
- B.A. (1973) | Black Studies & Religious Studies
- California State Bar # 77742
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Peters Patchin & Associates Law
- Can I Deed my Home to my Child to Avoid Probate?
31 August 2019
- Is There a Difference Between a Family Trust and a Living Trust?
24 August 2019
- Who Needs a Family Trust and Who Doesn’t?
21 August 2019
- How Much Are Estate Taxes?
17 August 2019
- Do Out-of-State Wills Need to be Updated?
9 August 2019
- How Much do Wills Cost?
7 August 2019
- What are the Risks of an On-Line Will?
5 August 2019
- Avoid a Will Contest?
25 July 2019
- How to Protect an Immature Heir?
24 July 2019
Contact & Map