Mr. Tobin is an associate at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. Mr. Tobin’s primary areas of practice are employment law and personal injury litigation. He is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
Mr. Tobin has extensive prior experience defending employment matters on behalf of employers throughout the State of New Jersey. Mr. Tobin has litigated favorably on behalf of employers in several employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases. This unique background allows Mr. Tobin to be a zealous and effective advocate on behalf of employees who have been wronged by their employers. Mr. Tobin has a true passion for law and advocacy and now applies that drive to litigation on behalf of plaintiffs in employment matters.
Mr. Tobin also has experience as a personal injury attorney defending lawsuits on behalf of businesses throughout the State of New Jersey. He has defended many lawsuits which resulted in favorable settlements and won several motions which resulted in the dismissal of lawsuits on behalf of his clients. Mr. Tobin has also represented several injured clients who sustained severe and permanent personal injury as a result of motor vehicle or fall-down accidents and negotiated favorable settlements on their behalf.
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey
- The Law Offices of Stephen E. Gertler, P.C.
- Wolff, Helies, Spaeth & Lucas, P.A.
- McOmber & McOmber, PC
- - Current
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- New York University
- B.A. (2005)
- State Bar of New Jersey # 002622010
- McOmber & McOmber, P.C.
- Red Bank Legal
- New Jersey Serves Uber A $640 Million Tax Bill for Misclassifying Workers
25 November 2019
- Matthew Luber and Meghan Clearie Represent Victim Who Found Hidden Camera in Employer Bathroom Urinal
22 November 2019
- NJ Transit Employee Wins Discrimination Lawsuit
19 November 2019
- U.S. Employees Share Concerns of Workplace Discrimination
17 November 2019
- McDonald’s CEO Fired After Relationship Violating Company Policy
5 November 2019
- United States Supreme Court Considers if Civil Rights Act Extends to LGBT Workers
29 October 2019
- New Jersey Family Leave Changes
21 October 2019
- Matthew Luber Represents Nurse Who Discovered & Reported Hospital Staff Improperly Administering Benadryl To Patients
10 October 2019
- U.S. Supreme Court Hears Two Cases of Sexual Orientation Discrimination
4 October 2019