Free Consultation: (914) 912-1555Tap to Call This Lawyer
Aubrey Claudius Galloway

Aubrey Claudius Galloway

The Law Offices of Aubrey C. Galloway III, Esq. P.C.
  • Criminal Law, Health Care Law, Medical Malpractice ...
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Aubrey C. Galloway III, Esq. received his Juris Doctorate from Pace Law where he followed a litigation track and excelled in trial and appellate advocacy. He earned his B.A. in Political Science from Gettysburg College where he was elected to the prestigious Pi Lambda Sigma honors society for excellence in the subject. Mr. Galloway begin his legal career as an Associate at one of the top Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury law firms in the country, Aaronson Rappaport Feinstein & Deutsch LLP (Best Lawyers® rankings). During his 4 years at ARFD he handled the defense of complex Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury cases. He obtained dismissals on several matters with $1,000,000+ in liability. While working at ARFD Mr. Galloway earned an Advanced Graduate Certificate in Health and Hospital Law from Seton Hall; he graduated with a 4.3/4.0 GPA. Mr. Galloway made a lateral move to Lawyers911 in 2014 to expand his practice into Criminal Law, Family Law/Divorce, Wills and Administrative law. He continued to practice Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury as the lead attorney in those areas. During this time he was mentored by Osvaldo Gonzalez, Esq. in Criminal Law and other areas. Mr. Galloway remains a part-time attorney at lawyers 911. In December of 2015 Mr. Galloway opened his own General Practice firm with the intention of providing fair cost representation to all in need. Thank you for visiting his website at AG3LAW.COM, and please feel free to contact him directly at 914-912-1555 with any questions you have or to arrange a free consultation.

Mr. Galloway is also a staff writer for Attorney & Practice Magazine and was named one of the top 10 Criminal Lawyers in NY State for 2018. - (see:

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Health Care Law
Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Legal Malpractice
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
    We offer free consultation on most cases. In certain complex situations, namely, when significant research is involved, a small fee of $50 is required to cover expenses.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All Major Credit Cards are accepted - A five (5%) percent cash discount is also offered.
  • Contingent Fees
    On personal injury, legal and medical malpractice cases. Our portion taken from the final monies obtained is 33.333% plus costs and expenses (unless paid monthly by client).
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    All other matters are billed OPENLY - We strive to let you know how much you case will cost at inception, however, most non-contingent fee cases are billed hourly and the client receives detailed monthly service invoices. Depending on the type of matter, Attorneys bill between $180 and $250 an hour and paralegals between $75 and $105 an hour.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
1st Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
2nd Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
- Current
We are now offering coverage for attorneys and firms in west Chester and New York City Courts; by far the most popular service has been local CT coverage. We are in Tuckahoe every Tuesday AM, Bronxville on Wednesday nights, Mt Vernon for L&T hearings and arraignments and Yonkers City Court all the time for everything.
Law Office of Aubrey C. Galloway, Esq.
- Current
Solo Law Practice - see
Of Counsel
Law Offices of Osvaldo Gonzalez
Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
Aaronson Rappaport Feinstein and Deutsh LLP
Medical Malpractice Defense Attorney
Law Student Attorney Licenced to Practice via the 2nd Dept.
District Attorney's Office of Westchester County
Licensed to practice under supervision as a law student, Mr. Galloway, as a law student, tried several misdemeanor cases to verdict.
Student Attorney
The Innocence Project
Reviewed questionable convictions of life in prison/death penalty and, with the discovery of DNA evidence, moved to overturn those where the condemned was found to be "Actually Innocent"
Seton Hall University School of Law
Health Law - Law of Patient Care (2013) | Health Care Law
Honors: 4.33/4.0 GPA
Seton Hall University School of Law Logo
Elisabeth Haub School of Law - Pace University
J.D. (2010) | Law - Litigation Track
Honors: Student Body Government - Moot Court Finalist
Placeholder image for education.
Gettysburg College
B.A. (2006) | Political Science
Honors: Phi Lambda Sigma - Academic Honors Society
Activities: Rock Band, Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity, Rugby Team and Pre-Law
Placeholder image for education.
Top 10 Criminal Lawyers under 40 for 20187
A&P Magazine
Top 10 Criminal Lawyers for 2018
Attorney & Practice Magazine
Top 10 Criminal Lawyers in New York
Top 10 Criminal Lawyers under 40 for 20187
A&P Magazine
Top 10 Criminal Lawyers under 40 for 20187
A&P Magazine
"10 Best Criminal Law attorneys in NY" for 2nd year
American Institute of Attorneys
To be considered for this honor, a Supreme Court justice or justice of a New York appellate court must nominate the candidate. Thereafter, the Institute conducts an investigation on the candidate which includes speaking to former clients (who waive confidentiality) and reviewing an attorney's "win / loss" record... in the parlance of our time. Ultimately the institute only choses 10 attorneys in any given field of law to award the Honor. 2017 represents the second consecutive year Mr. Galloway was named one of the top 10 criminal law attorneys in New York State.
"10 Best in NY" in Criminal Law based on results and client satisfaction
American Institute of Attorneys
Mr. Galloway was named one of the top 10 attorneys in New York State in the field of Criminal Law.
Top 1% of Attorneys Under 40
Worldwide Who's Who
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 4888459
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association  # 01522593
- Current
Activities: Started as student member as a 1L and remained a member after becoming a lawyer and thereafter.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Law of Patient Care
Seton Hall University School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Our Law Office
Legal Answers
200 Questions Answered
Q. What type of attorney is needed for medical malpractice within a tribal health facility? And where is one found please?
A: Not from my understanding
Q. I had a check returned and the small business is threatening to put my wife's and my picture on the wall. can i Sue?
A: Yes but you won’t win. In this case, any actual defamation has yet to take place and the damages foreseeable are minimal. Finally, they have a defense for defamation also… Truth. Sorry but this is not your best case. Feel free to call if you want further advices.
Q. Is this impersonating an officer?
A: You are not likely to be charged with impersonating an officer unless you were clearly acting like a jack ass and doing so, however, I can see cops taking offense to this and pulling you over/possibly arresting you.

You say it is a show car so make it that. With regards to the tints, that something that will keep on getting you pulled over so you might want to legalize that up if you’re going to be driving the vehicle a lot


View More Answers
Contact & Map
2 Overhill Road
Suite 400
Scarsdale, NY 10583
Telephone: (914) 912-1555
Cell: (914) 912-1555
Fax: (914) 740-8130