Ashton DennisPersonal Injury Attorney at Washington Law Center
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Insurance Claims ...
Ashton Dennis is a litigation and trial attorney focusing on representation individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injury or wrongful death. Ashton handles a wide range of cases often holding corporations, the government and individuals accountable for their actions. Ashton has litigated cases across the United States in both State and Federal Courts.
Ashton earned a dual degree in Criminal Justice and Political Science from Washington State University. He went on to obtain his law degree from Seattle University.
In 2014 and 2015, Ashton was named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in Washington State, which is reserved for just 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys. Ashton was also named one of the “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers for Washington State and as one of the “Premier 100” trial attorneys by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys in Washington. He was also awarded the client distinction award from Martindale-Hubbard from 2012-2016.
Ashton was raised in the Pacific Northwest and he, his wife and daughters live in Gig Harbor along with their Labrador Scout.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Car Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Wrongul Death Lawsuits
- Sexual Abuse & Assault
We stand behind our work. Washington Law Center has a “No Fee Promise.” If we do not win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Washington Law Center
- Washington State University
- B.S. | Criminal Justice & Political Science
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers for Washington State
- Washington State Bar Association  # 44015
- Trial Stars
- Washington State Association for Justice CLE
- Personal Injury Attorney Website