Ashley L Hughes
- Business Law, Collections, Consumer Law ...
Ms. Hughes is a Partner in the Firm’s General and Business Litigation practice groups. Prior to joining Evins Oliver Hughes, LLC, Ms. Hughes worked for several Atlanta-area law firms where she specialized in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in business disputes and professional liability claims. Ms. Hughes also has experience representing clients in probate, intellectual property, real estate and commercial litigation.
In addition to her courtroom experience, Ms. Hughes frequently serves as a presiding judge in undergraduate mock trial competitions.
Ms. Hughes received her Juris Doctor from Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law, where she served as President of the Environmental Law Society and Vice President of the Mercer Technology and Intellectual Property Society. While in law school, Ms. Hughes received the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Patent Law & Litigation and competed in the ABA Regional Negotiation and Arbitration Competitions. Ms. Hughes graduated cum laude with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Political Science and Biology from Kennesaw State University. There, she participated on the Mock Trial Team, serving as both Team Leader and Attorney.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kennesaw State University
- B.S. | Biology and Policitcal Science
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- State Bar of Georgia  # 332148
- Evins Oliver Hughes LLC