Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 315400
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 315400
1 Questions Answered
- Q. I’m here on a H-1B visa( under my husband) but want to divorce my husband. How do I go about doing so?
- A: You may be eligible for relief available for victims of crimes or protection under the Violence Against Women Act. I would encourage you to reach out to an immigration attorney immediately so they can help you with reproduction of your documents and your immigration status.
Contact & Map