Profile Image Placeholder

Ashley E Lively

  • Immigration Law
  • Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
ID Number: 315400
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Associations
State Bar of Pennsylvania # 315400
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered

Q. I’m here on a H-1B visa( under my husband) but want to divorce my husband. How do I go about doing so?
A: You may be eligible for relief available for victims of crimes or protection under the Violence Against Women Act. I would encourage you to reach out to an immigration attorney immediately so they can help you with reproduction of your documents and your immigration status.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Lively Law Firm
2525 Distribution Street
Charlotte, NC 28203
Telephone: (980) 250-5173