Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate Law
- Criminal Law
We offer free consultations for consumer bankruptcy and Social Security Disability cases. We have no or low-cost consultation fees for all other areas of practice, with certain exceptions.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards for all matters except Bankruptcy.
Contingency Fees may be available for appropriate areas of law.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
we offer payment plans and up front payment discounts on some matters. We also accept paypal and venmo payments.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 022231
- Law Office of April Perry Randle
- - Current
- April Randle is the owner and lead attorney for the Law Office of April Randle Law, PLLC. Mrs. Randle began her career following a Judicial Clerkship with the D.C. Court of Appeals and a period of employment at a defense contracting firm in Washington, DC. After the events of 9/11, Mrs. Randle returned to her hometown of Chattanooga and began practicing law. She began in the areas of Creditor Bankruptcy Rights and quickly added experience with a local Debtor Bankruptcy Practice. Branching out, she took on more experience in the areas of Family Law, Estate Planning, Civil Litigation and Insurance Defense, and Criminal Defense. Mrs. Randle's firm is now primarily focused on her first love - consumer bankruptcy law. A close second is Estate Planning, Contract Law and Small Business Consulting. The firm was located in Cleveland, TN the majority of the last 15 years, but she has recently opened her doors in her current City of residence, Ooltewah.
- Defense Contract Analyst and Strategic Planner
- While residing in Virginia just outside of the Washington D.C. metro area, Mrs. Randle used her law degree and writing skills at SAIC. There she served as a consultant and strategic planner for agencies such as the Department of Defense, the Smithsonian Institute, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and other similar contract assignments. After the events of 9/11, Mrs. Randle left the employment of SAIC and returned to her hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Judicial Clerk
- D.C. Court of Appeals
- Immediately upon graduating law school, Mrs. Randle accepted a position as Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Frank Schwelb. The D.C. Court of Appeals is the equivalent of a State's Supreme Court. There she assisted in analyzing, researching, writing and advising the Judge regarding all areas of law, including Disciplinary Actions.
- Washburn University School of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Highest Exam - Evidence Highest Exam - Law and Mental Disability Legal Clinic - Ungerman Trial Advocacy Award
- Activities: Legal Clinic Judicial Clerkship
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.A. (1995) | Pre-Law/French/English
- Honors: Highest PreLaw GPA Magna Cum Laude Honors Thesis PreLaw and Merit Scholarships
- Activities: Delta Zeta Sorority Presbyterian Student Fellowship Ministry
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Federal Bar Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Bradley County Bar Assn
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- J103 - Partners for Christian Media
- Chattanooga Women's Legal Institute
- - Current
- Chattanooga Small Business Networking Group
- Prefered Vendor
- - Current
- Bradley County Chamber of Commerce
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map