Antony M. Santos is admitted to practice law in Connecticut and Nevada. Mr. Santos primary focus is on corporate and securities litigation, regulatory compliance, commercial transactions and bankruptcy law. Mr. Santos served in the United States Marine Corps from 1988 to 1991 during Operation Desert Shield, Desert Storm and Operation Eastern Exit. Mr. Santos attended the University of Connecticut as both an undergraduate and graduate student in the Department of Economics Undergraduate and Master’s Programs. Mr. Santos received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Connecticut, School of Law.
- Securities Law
- White Collar Crime
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- D.C. Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken
- Portuguese: Spoken
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | School of Law
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. (1993) | College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Dynamic Leadership Youth Leadership Workshop, Las Vegas, NV
- Asian Community Development Council (ACDC)
- The workshop helps to develop skills base on the model as the foundation and emphasizes ethical principles, personal core values and assist in developing a Philosophy of Life (that includes their person mission, vision, and value statements).
- Antony M. Santos, Esq.
- Constitution Versus Trump
9 February 2017
- Nevada’s One Action Rule (NRS 40.430)
7 February 2017
- Third Party Intermediaries and the Distribution of Unregistered Securities under Sections 5(a) and (c).
8 May 2014
- Setting Aside a Default in Federal Court
24 April 2014
- Vacating an Order as Void Ab Initio Pursuant to NRCP 60(b)
7 December 2013
- 11 USC § 541 in the Context of Alter Ego Claims
7 December 2013
- Filing a Lis Pendens in Nevada.
5 August 2013
- SEC targets Bitcoin -Denominated Ponzi Scheme
30 July 2013
- A Lender’s Duty To Produce Sufficient Documentation In Forcelosure Mediation Proceedings: Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Rules (FMR)
15 July 2013