Howard University School of Law
Doctor in Jurisprudence
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Sports & Entertainment
Florida State Bar
Southern District of Florida
Pastor Dumas is a minister as well as the Owner and Founder of Talented Tenth Consulting & Legal Services, PLLC. He is also a proud member of the iconic Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
Antoine is a 2017-2019 Fellow of the Florida Bar's prestigious Business Law Section and serves on the Board of Directors for the Haitian Lawyer's Association.
Attorney Dumas is a devoted husband, and father of three extraordinary children. In his free time, Antoine enjoys playing basketball, reading and helping others be their best person they can be.
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
Free 15 Minute Consultations. Click the link below to schedule an appointment now. calendly.com/ttlaw
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Haitian Creole: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Oakwood College
- B.A. | Theology
- Howard University School of Law
- The Florida Bar  # 0126146
- Activities: Business, Sports/Entertainment Sections
- Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Haitian Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors
- - Current
- Business Law Section of the FL Bar
- Law Firm Website
- Q. What steps can I take to retrieve money that I loaned to a person who will not pay me back?
- A: First of all, if this was a licensed counselor you went to it is illegal for him to ask you for a loan. Secondly, if he owes you money and you can prove that by contract you should definitely take him to court. Since the amount is for less than $5,000 I would suggest either filing a claim in Small Claims court and/or contacting the state licensing board that oversees his line of work. If you need additional help with any of those things, please let me know. P.S. It sounds like you're on the right path. Don't let jerks like your counselor veer you off. Working with the law, as you are doing, is always better than working against it in the long run. I wish you the best!
- Q. Time Limit For Contesting Tickets/Fines?
- A: Hi, First of all, I should say I'm sorry you had to go through all that you've been through and I am happy to hear that you are doing better now. As far as the ticket is concerned, that's one that could be thrown out quite effortlessly unless it has already been adjudicated. Unfortunately, if it hasn't already been adjudicated, there's probably a bench warrant out for your arrest. In that case you'd probably need a lawyer to set aside the warrant and enter a plea of not guilty on your behalf and then go from there.
- Q. Tenant-at-will. Can i be evicted because the owner has sold the house?
- A: Unfortunately, yes. If your boyfriend's aunt indeed has authority to sell the home (which isn't completely clear from your question) then the answer is yes. Anytime you live in a house you don't own you can be evicted, especially if there isn't a rental agreement in place as it appears is the case here. However, the manner in which she tries to evict you matters, rental agreement or not. If you want to make sure you're being evicted properly and being given sufficient time to move out, I should be able to help. Wish you the best!