My name is Anthony Veader. I am a seasoned attorney with over a decade of direct experience with multimillion dollar commercial and real estate transactions. My career is more than a mere profession; it is my purpose. Serving people has always been my passion, and my ultimate mission is to make sure my valued clients receive the best representation both inside and outside the courtroom.
As a lawyer, I have one universal mantra: “My word is my bond.” Diligence, reliability and honesty are the characteristics I want my clients to think of when they think of me. The duty I have to my clients and their legal issues is not something I ever take lightly.
In my role as General Counsel for Feizy Import & Export Company, Ltd., I spent 11 years contracting with globally-renowned retail industry leaders like Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, and J.C. Penny as well as handling multimillion dollar real estate transactions and leases.
When I’m not helping people, I enjoy spending quality time with my beautiful wife, son, and daughter.
I would love the opportunity to discuss your legal matter, and assist you in any way that I can.
~ Anthony Veader
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Law Review Editor Dulcie Wink Award for Outstanding Service Harold Green Academic Scholarship for Academic Achievement Coach for Negotiation Team Spring of 2000 (team was 2nd in nation) o Frank G. Evans Mediation Competition Award for ADR skills
- University of North Texas
- B.S. (1996) | Criminal Justice
- Activities: Alpha Phi Omega, President
- State Bar of Texas # 24029963