Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
Former Military JAG Prosecutor who defends Albuquerque area residents who have been arrested on DWI and Criminal Charges.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
Websites & Blogs
- Albuquerque Criminal Lawyer – DWI Attorney Albuquerque – Albuquerque DWI & Criminal Defense Attorney
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Can they charge you even if no gun was found on your person?
- A: Yes because the state will argue that possession was inferred or constructive in that you exercised control or had access to the firearm. www.aspratley.com
- Q. How long does the state of new mexico have to provide a witness list to the defendant after the initial arraignment
- A: Usually, it is ten days after arraignment or the filing of waiver of arraignment, unless the court orders otherwise. You should contact the DA to find out why you have not received the discovery. You may want to verify they have your correct contact information. If they have your correct information, a motion to compel may be your next step if it has been longer than 10 days. www.aspratley.com
Contact & Map