Anthony Scott Marlow developed his tenaciousness and “take control of the courtroom” demeanor as a natural leader while spending eight years in the United States Marine Corps. Scott has turned these skills into effective and passionate advocacy for his clients.
Despite his Marine Corps background, Scott is empathetic to the concerns and problems facing his clients when they come to meet with him as an attorney. Having three children of his own, he understands the real-world difficulties and struggles that people face daily in the family law arena. Scott prides himself on quickly responding to his clients with honest advice about the reality of their situation and providing logical, workable legal solutions.
With his military background, Scott has a passion for helping and representing our military community. His understanding and familiarity with military law and his personal understanding of life while on active duty, sets him apart.
Scott is an author and speaker in the area of family law. He has been called upon to help train lawyers and paralegals about the following topics:
· “To Prevent Errors Dividing Military Benefits in Divorce.” 2016.
· “Child Support and Custody Issues.” Handling Your First Divorce, 2015.
· “Child Support and Child Custody Issues.” Divorce Cases from Start to Finish for Paralegals, 2013.
· “To Prevent Errors Dividing Military Benefits in Divorce.” National Business Institute, 2016.
· “What Family Court Judges Want You to Know; Spousal Support, Child Support, and Parenting Plan
Determinations.” National Business Institute Seminar, 2015.
· “Child Support and Child Custody Issues.” National Business Institute, 2015.
· “Child Custody and Support Issues.” James Publishing, 2013.
Scott has a hands-on approach and prides himself on aggressively advocating for the best possible outcome. Scott is a graduate of Liberty University and Roger Williams University School of Law.
- Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Roger Williams University
- J.D. (2003)
- Top 100
- American Trial Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association # 36387