John Pankau graduated from Purdue University in Lafayette, Indiana, and Chicago Kent College of Law with High Honors. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois and owns The Law Office of John Pankau, P.C. in Itasca, Illinois. Prior to and while attending law school, John and his wife Carole owned and operated a family business in Bloomingdale. John is an active member of his community, presenting educational seminars at local libraries and banks. Today, his practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, estate planning and administration, probate, and local government law.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Elder Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Depending on the nature of the legal work required, our fees are either fixed or billed on an hourly basis.
- Attorney / Owner
- The Law Office of John Pankau, P.C.
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- DuPage County Bar Association
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6189379
- Law Office of John Pankau | Estate Planning Law Firm Itasca | Illinois