Anthony G. Ryan provides aggressive criminal defese in State and Federal Courts throughout the state of Florida. He is a board certified criminal trial attorney with over twelve years of experience. Call him today: 941-954-7132
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Payment plans available with half down. Cash, checks and credit cards accepted.
Credit Cards Accepted
Payment plans available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Anthony G. Ryan, P.A.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Florida State Bar  # 136719
- - Current
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Law Offices of Anthony G. Ryan, P.A. Website
- Q. My daugther is currently in prison and has a detainer for failure to appear how can we have this issue taken care of
- A: You should be able to have an attorney file a motion to have the detainer lifted or dismiss the failure to appear. For instance, in your case, since she was already in prison when the failure to appear was issued then her failure to appear was not willful. If she has an open case, then her attorney on that case could file the motion to dismiss the failure to appear, ask the judge to sign a transport order, and set the case for trial. This would allow your daughter to resolve the case now and not have to wait until the end of her prison sentence.