Anne McIntyre graduated from St. Norbert College with her B.A in 2003. She had also graduated summa cum laude. For law school, Anne McIntyre went to Northern Illinois University College of Law where she graduated in 2007.
During her time in law school, she was graduated magna cum laude and received the David Peskind Memorial Award for outstanding work in family faw along with an award for being the top student in her family law courses.
Anne McIntyre has been practicing law since 2007, where she was admitted into the State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1066206
- English: Spoken, Written
- Northern Illinois University College of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude Received The David Peskind Memorial Award for Outstanding Work in Family Law Awarded for being the top student in her family law courses
- St. Norbert College
- B.A. | Politics
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1066206
- Official Website
- Meet CSS MGR Kelley Shaw
16 March 2020
- Is a Degree Considered Marital Property in a Divorce?
13 March 2020
- The Stages of Financial Independence
11 March 2020
- The Power of Validating Others
9 March 2020
- Do I Have to Pay Alimony if My Ex is Living With Someone?
6 March 2020
- Urban Gardening as a Solution for Food Insecurity and Development of Communities
4 March 2020
- Meet Attorney Jeffrey Morrell
2 March 2020
- How Does Life Insurance Work After a Divorce in Wisconsin?
28 February 2020
- Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family
26 February 2020