Anne Marie Segal has over 12 years of legal experience and is Founder and Principal of Law Office of Anne Marie Segal. Ms. Segal provides counsel in the formation and management of corporations and limited liability companies, drafting of governance documents and business contracts and federal registration and management of trademarks, among other areas.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Corporate and Nonprofit Attorney
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Spanish: Spoken
- Law Office of Anne Marie Segal
- Deputy General Counsel
- Wexford Capital LP
- Provided front-line legal and strategic advice on a full range of issues regarding firm and fund management, portfolio companies, trading documentation, business transactions, investments, employment and compliance.
- White & Case LLP
- Represented lenders, companies and corporate trustees in asset-backed financings, international debt and equity offerings, leasing and securities transactions. Took an active role in pro bono matters, including artist and museum representation, political asylum and family law cases. Drafted amicus curiae brief in successful case against governmental immunity in an ADA claim. Also a Summer Associate at the firm May-August 1999.
- New York University School of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Managing Editor, Journal of International Law & Politics
- University of Chicago
- M.A. | Art History
- Loyola University Chicago
- B.A. | Fine Arts (Photography)
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- Segal Law Blog
- Should You Attach Your Resume to Your LinkedIn Profile?
13 June 2019
- What to Write (and Avoid) in Work Emails to Advance Your Career
9 June 2019
- Executive Interview Preparation: The Checklist
26 March 2019
- April and May 2019: Upcoming Events at Segal Coaching LLC
19 March 2019
- Want to Know More About LinkedIn®? For UChicago Alumni and Guests: Webinar on Thursday, March 14, 2019
11 March 2019
- How to Prepare for a Second Interview – What’s Different than the First?
27 February 2019