Ann retired from the Public Defender's Office after 30 years of service where she not only handled some of the most serious homicide cases but also supervised felony attorneys. Since opening up her private practice in 2009 she also has handled personal injury, divorce and civil rights cases. Her extensive trial experience sets her and her firm apart from most others and allows her firm to handle even the most complicated criminal and civil litigation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
The firm gives free consultations in criminal (including felonies, misdemeanors DUI and domestic violence), personal injury and civil rights matters. For divorce cases we charge only a minimal consultation fee which is applied to the regular fee if we are retained.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Our contingency fees are standard.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We recognize that every client has a different financial situation and we are always willing to discuss fitting our fees into your budget.
- 11th Circuit
- University of Florida
- J.D. (1978)
- Duke University
- B.A. (1975) | political science; anthropology
- double major
- Woman of the Year
- Lawyer of the Year
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers
- Barnard Award for outstanding service
- Public Defender Association
- Florida State Bar  # 270040
- - Current