Ann has more than 20 years of work representing Tennesseans applying for Social Security Disability benefits. She previously worked for Attorney William M. Stephens and developed one of the earliest law firms in Middle Tennessee dedicated to helping people overcome the challenges of a Social Security disability application and appeal. Ann has tried hundreds of Social Security appeals. She is a compassionate and zealous advocate. Ann’s commitment to her clients is based on her desire to pursue a legal career so that she could help everyday people. She understands that serious medical conditions can lead to life changing disabilities that affect the entire family.
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fees or expenses are charged unless I collect benefits for you.
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- - Current
- Stevens Tycer Coleman
- Nashville School of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- - Current
- Ann-Douglas Tycer's Website Profile
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- Why Rating Your Pain Matters After Your Tennessee Injury Case
25 November 2019
- Were You in an Electric Scooter Crash?
21 November 2019
- Should I File a Workers’ Comp or Personal Injury Claim?
19 November 2019
- Don’t Give A Statement To The Insurance Adjuster After A Crash
14 November 2019
- Do I Need an Accident Report to File a Slip and Fall Claim in TN?
12 November 2019
- Cold Weather Impacts Construction Workers
7 November 2019
- Can You Sue in Tennessee if You Signed a Waiver?
5 November 2019
- What is a Statute of Repose?
22 October 2019
- What are the Long-Term Impacts of a TBI?
17 October 2019