Ann DelcolloCiccarelli Law Offices
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Social Security Disability ...
Ann has been dedicated to providing exceptional advocacy for clients, in and out of the courtroom, since 1992. She joined the litigation team at Ciccarelli Law in 2016. Her practice areas include Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Social Security Disability, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets, Family Law and Divorce.
Ann received her B.S. from Lock Haven University in 1989. In 1992, she earned her J.D. from Widener University School of Law. Following graduation, Ann began her litigation career defending medical malpractice, personal injury, and asbestos lawsuits. She served as Trial Counsel for Allstate Insurance Company, and Senior Trial Counsel at Nationwide Insurance Company. While working for a firm in Chester County, she worked as Trial Counsel, advocating for clients with criminal defense, plaintiff’s personal injury, and social security disability matters. Additionally, Ann has served as an Arbitrator and Judge Pro Tempore for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, conducting settlement conferences and negotiations.
Ann is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Ann has presented continuing education seminars on the “The Art of Cross-Examining the Expert Witness” and the "Arbitration Practice in Philadelphia County".
Ann resides in Chester County with her husband, three sons and two black labs. She is active in her community. She has volunteered as a youth basketball coach for the Kennett YMCA and is currently on the Board of Directors for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Ann enjoys running, and in 2015 completed the Megatransect, a 27.5 mile, ultra-trail marathon in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Social Security Disability
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Underage Drinking
- Marijuana Crimes
- Free Consultation
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Ciccarelli Law Offices
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (1989)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 65648
- The Art of Cross-Examining the Expert Witness, Allstate Insurance Company, Continuing Legal Education Seminar
- Arbitration Practice in Philadelphia County, Philadelphia Bar Institute, Continuing Legal Education Seminar