Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Animal & Dog Law
- Domestic Violence
- International Law
- Real Estate Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Illinois State Bar
Websites & Blogs
43 Questions Answered
- Q. girlfriend and I broke up. Have 2 kids and lived together and supported. Now kicked out and is threatening back support?
- A: You should meet with an attorney to discuss your case. You need to be named the father in a court order to best protect yourself. If you have been supporting the children, you may not owe any back support. It all friends on the facts.
- Q. How do I go about finding out financial information regarding my child’s father?
- A: I don't know if you are working with an attorney or not, and I don't know if you are married with him or not. I would suggest that you should consult with an attorney, either a private attorney or the State's Attorney.
- Q. My childs father and I have our kid 50/50. Do I legally have a say in who can and can't be around her when he has her?
- A: I dont know if you have already been to court. Perhaps you have children together and are not married, perhaps you are married. You don't tell us this information. If you feel that there are negative effects on your children if certain people are around them, yes it is a good idea that your children are not near those people. If the father does not agree with you that it is negative on the children, you will need to have a Judge order it. A Judge may or may not agree with you. It depends on the facts of how it affects the children.
Contact & Map