Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
With few exceptions, if you have a criminal charge, I will be glad to have an initial consultation at no charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Law Offices of Angela L. Walker, P.C.
- - Current
- I have maintained a focus on criminal cases since 2012. I have written and co-written briefs on appeal to the Alabama Supreme Court, Court of Criminal Appeals, as well as the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals on topics ranging from the Truth in Lending Act to the exhaustion of remedies with the Alabama Public Service Commission to Capital Murder and the application of a sentence of life without the possibility of parole where the defendant was sixteen at the time of the murder. I have also worked extensively in the juvenile justice system.
- PARSONS & SUTTON
- Litigation of civil and criminal cases with an emphasis on commercial litigation. Conducted legal research in the preparation of pleadings, legal memoranda and briefs.
- McLANEY & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
- Mass tort and class action litigation, predominately in federal court. This work involved extensive travel during the discovery process where I prepared and deposed corporate executives in Los Angeles, Detroit, Phoenix, and Houston among others. Preparation for cases on appeal to the Alabama Supreme Court and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map