Angel Antonio Castro IIIEducation Rights Litigator (special/general/higher ed.)
- Education Law, Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law ...
- New York
Mr. Castro is a dedicated attorney with a strong team of professionals around him. Angel's law firm, A. A. Castro C.L.A.N. PLLC, has attorneys available to represent clients all over New York State with Offices in Manhattan and Syracuse, New York. Hablamos Espanol!
Mr. Castro's focus is on Education Law (Special Ed., General Ed. and Higher Ed.) including issues surrounding educational placement, related services, accommodations, discrimination, discipline/suspension/expulsion, personal injuries, and criminal cases related to education institutions.
Angel has also launched a new practice group solely focused on issues related to higher education (University, College, Professional Schools) including grade appeals, overturning dismissals from programs, student conduct violations, disciplinary hearings, Title IX grievances, discrimination, academic integrity violations, etc. If you ever find yourself facing a problem with your school or institution, contact Mr. Castro for advocacy & guidance through the process. You invested a lot to get to where you are, so be sure to hire an attorney to protect your investment and future career goals.
Admission in and experience with the NYS Supreme/Article 78 Courts, Administrative Impartial Due Process Hearings, Appeals to the Office of State Review and Federal Courts allows him to assist his clients and other law firms in fully prosecuting all matters related to Education in New York State and the U.S. 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals jurisdictions. You can count on Mr. Castro for full representation throughout each step in litigating matters related to your rights surrounding education.
Mr. Castro is also very passionate about social justice and access to justice issues with a focus on uniting all people towards the ends of bettering society and criminal justice reform to dismantle the disproportionate affects and eliminate recidivism in juvenile offenders.
- Education Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- A. A. Castro Complex Litigation, Appeals, and Negotiation PLLC
- - Current
- Federal and New York Appeals Attorney
- Hofstra University
- J.D. (2011)
- State Bar of New York
- National Education Lawyer