You’ve probably heard horror stories about families who are broken both emotionally and financially because of divorce. Too often both parties are left feeling bitter, cheated and victimized. Everyone is left pointing fingers and placing blame, which does nothing but destroy family relationships and waste time and money. With the right New Jersey family law attorney, you can avoid this devastating result and move on with your life confidently, happily, and without being in financial ruin. My innovative approach is to provide prudent and affordable representation to clients, with a focus on resolving your issues outside of court. Whether you’re going through a divorce or experiencing post-judgment issues, keeping the process out of court will save you time, money, and it will – most importantly – leave the decisions in your hands. Whether I am acting as your New Jersey divorce attorney or as a couple’s mediator, I believe resolving family law matters boils down to reaching an agreement that is fair, durable, and meets the interests of all parties – putting the children’s issues at the forefront.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of Steven A. Monaghan
- Law Clerk, Family Division
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Law clerk to the Honorable Teresa A. Kondrup-Coyle, J.S.C.
- Suffolk University Law School
- Activities: Journal of Health and Biomedical Law
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Professional Mediators
- Monmouth-Ocean Family Inns of Court
- - Current
- NJAPM 40-Hour Divorce Mediation
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- Mediation and Conciliation Skills
- Administrative Office of the Courts
- Divorce Lawyer Blog
- How to File for a Divorce in New Jersey
17 April 2015
- New Jersey Divorce Process Explained
9 April 2015
- Decisions Made During a Divorce
24 March 2015
- What Happens To Retirement Accounts In a Divorce?
2 March 2015
- How Much Child Support Will I Pay in New Jersey?
28 January 2015
- Do I Need a Divorce Lawyer If We Agree on Everything?
9 January 2015
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in NJ?
30 December 2014
- How to Choose a New Jersey Divorce Lawyer: 5 Essential Questions
12 December 2014
- How to Get a Cheap Divorce in New Jersey
12 December 2014