Andrew J ThompsonThompson Law Office
- Business Law, Civil Rights, Consumer Law ...
Andrew J Thompson was licensed to practice in Indiana in 1990. He had previously passed the Uniform Certified Public Accounting examination in 1985, while working for KPMG Peat Marwick as a Tax Specialist. Mr. Thompson is an entrepreneur, long time estate planner, former trust officer, business owner, and experienced general practice attorney. The Thompson Law Office provides service to families and businesses with the goal of helping them achieve the best results in line with their goals. The practice is founded on a collaborative approach where the client always makes the decisions.
Areas of practice include small business, wills, trusts, and family law (including divorce, custody and paternity), real estate law, criminal matters, accident and injury law, etc. Mr. Thompson has handled private, interstate and international adoptions, special needs trusts, business mergers and acquisitions, startups, loan workouts, debt settlement, and much more.
His clients include automobile dealers and dealerships, trustees, other fiduciaries, special needs families, adopting parents, nonprofit organizations, IT professionals, business buyers and sellers, etc.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Insurance Bad Faith
....for initial 15 minutes phone consult or 30 minutes in person, Standard rates apply thereafter.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted
In appropriate cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee arrangements where appropriate; hourly rates apply in other cases.
- Thompson Law Office
- - Current
- Elusen Corp.
- Director of Legal, Estate & Asset Services
- American Cancer Society
- Private Wealth Advisor
- Interbank Trust Services
- Andrew J Thompson, Attorney at Law
- Tax Advisor
- KPMG Peat Marwick
- Family Law and Fathers