Andrew Agnini is a dedicated injury attorney at the law firm of Frankl & Kominsky. He is committed to pursuing compensation for individuals in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Dade County, St. Lucie County, Martin County and throughout South Florida who have been hurt because of the negligent or wrongful conduct of others. Among the types of harm that his clients have suffered are brain trauma, spinal cord damage, burns, amputations, and fractures. Along with his colleagues at the firm, Mr. Agnini works diligently to seek damages on behalf of injured individuals so that they can move on with their lives.
Mr. Agnini was admitted to practice in Florida in 2011 and before the United States District Court in the Southern District of Florida in the following year. He has strong ties to his community and belongs to the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Young Lawyers Division of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, and the alumni organizations of the University of Central Florida and the University of Miami.
Mr. Agnini is readily available to accident victims who are seeking to evaluate whether they have a claim and take legal action if they do.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Frankl & Kominsky Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- University of Central Florida
- University of Miami School of Law
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- The Florida Bar
- Andrew Agnini's Website Profile
- Frankl & Kominsky Website
- Frankl & Kominsky Spanish Website
- Andrew Agnini's Spanish Website Profile
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Florida Court Bars Plaintiff’s Claim in Recent Personal Injury Case Involving Claims of Faulty Construction
18 September 2019
- Court Certifies Question to Florida Supreme Court Regarding Exculpatory Clauses in Contracts
28 August 2019
- Can Intoxicated Plaintiffs Still Recover in Florida Car Accident Lawsuits?
31 July 2019
- Florida Court Allows Plaintiffs to Amend Claim to Seek Punitive Damages
12 June 2019
- Loss of Consortium Damages in Florida Personal Injury Cases
29 May 2019
- Can an Intoxicated Accident Victim Recover for Their Injuries in a Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit?
24 April 2019
- Appellate Court Discusses the Concept of Comparative Fault in Recent Florida Car Accident Case
27 March 2019
- The Pre-Suit Affidavit Requirement in Florida Medical Malpractice Cases
20 February 2019
- Court Determines Liability Release Waiver Did Not Prevent Plaintiff’s Claim in Recent Florida Wrongful Death Case
9 January 2019