Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Juvenile Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Worden Law Firm
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Oklahoma State Bar
Articles & Publications
- Oklahoma's Guide to DUI Law
- Campus DUI Panel, University of Oklahoma
- Certified Member
- National College of DUI Defense
8 Questions Answered
- Q. I got arrested for a dui over 6 months ago and it says they’re gonna drug test me i have my medcard can i smoke marijuan
- A: If you are on probation, you generally agree to not use drugs. As far as medical marijuana, you must address this issue with your probation office.
- Q. Can a ward (adult and incompetent) be required to sign agreement on a mental health treatment plan?
- A: If you are referring to an involuntary commitment, a judge will decide at the statutorily required hearing whether a person will be required to receive further treatment.
- Q. How can we get my wifes ankle monitor activity for a certain day so we can clear our names and get her out of jail.
- A: Hire a true criminal defense attorney.
Contact & Map