Going through a family law matter can be a very stressful time and Amy is here to be your advocate through the process. Amy is an Associate Attorney in our Springfield Office who will provide you with diligent, professional representation.
Amy obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor at the Paul M. Hebert School of Law at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and returned to serve the people of her home state of Missouri.
Amy enjoyed being the Chair for the St. Jude Walk/Run in Springfield for 2018. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her dog, watching NASCAR, and walking on nature trails.
- Family Law
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. (1998)
- The Missouri Bar # 51718
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Springfield Divorce & Family Law Blog
- Handling finances during a divorce
18 December 2019
- Common challenges women face during a divorce
3 December 2019
- Tips for successfully co-parenting with a narcissist
19 November 2019
- Handling visitation with an infant after divorce
8 November 2019
- Basic factors judges look at when determining child custody
22 October 2019
- Is it possible to test paternity before the baby's birth?
9 October 2019
- Dealing with parental relocation
30 September 2019
- Protecting your separate property
12 September 2019
- How do courts determine a child's best interest?
30 August 2019