Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
30 minutes free if you come to our office. $275 per hour for telephonic, email or videoconferencing.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are approaching our maximum number of Clients and in 2018 we will not be accepting new clients.
- Best Business La4t
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- - Current
- Keeping Children in School
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
5 Questions Answered
- Q. My boyfriend was volenteering at a local vet and was bitten by a cat that should have been put down two days prior.
- A: You can go after the county if they represented the person to be a Veternarian.
- Q. Are business emails containing copyrighted files supposed to be deleted if you receive a legal notice to destroymaterial
- A: Was there any sort of agreement in place prior to the potential business deal regarding confidentiality and/or nondisclosure?
- Q. how to make payments on a default account. Should I contact the Law firm and tell them if they allow me to make payment?
- A: With debt collection: the amount owed and paid undulate greatly. First, you have to make sure who owns your debt. The car dealer may have sold your judgment to a debt collector. From there forward there must be a legal action of some sort--such as assigning the judgment from the dealer to the collector--or something of the sort. Once you know with certainty about the owner of your judgment--you can come to terms and satisfy that judgment.
Contact & Map