Finding the right family law office and attorney could be a difficult decision to make. You want to make sure that you will be properly represented in your divorce or family law case. Amber Meadors-Fouda a Senior Associate Attorney in Tulsa, Oklahoma is an attorney that will listen to your case and will properly represent you.
Amber praticed family law with a focus on child support litigation matters for the City of New York Child Support Litigation and Program Counseling Unit from 2005 to 2015. Amber is on the Board and is Founding Member of the Khan Ohana Foundation, a non-profit charity that focuses on empowerment and uplifting marginalized communities out of poverty by providing food and necessities for college students in need.
Amber is happily married and has 3 children, she loves to spend time with family, read and travel (she has visited Egypt, Morocco, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 33372
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stange Law Firm
- University of Tulsa
- Hofstra University
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma State Bar
- New York State Bar # 4529079
- - Current
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Tulsa Divorce Lawyers Blog
- Child custody and a successful divorce are possible
16 January 2020
- Splitting an IRA in a divorce
15 January 2020
- Family law can help reduce the number or kids in foster care
13 January 2020
- Mediation can pave the way to a smoother divorce
30 December 2019
- It may help to understand the reasons behind a divorce
19 December 2019
- An amicable divorce can be positive on many fronts
4 December 2019
- Child custody can be a challenging issue
19 November 2019
- Divorce over 50 need not decimate retirement plans
6 November 2019
- Divorce is sometimes the answer
23 October 2019
Stange Law Firm, PC offers the resources and legal staff to assist clients in the Midwest in cities such as St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, Wichita and Tulsa, in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma and elsewhere with their divorce and family law matters. 855-805-0595 https://www.stangelawfirm.com/Divorce-Separation/ Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Stange Law Firm, PC & Kirk C. Stange are responsible for this content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105. Founding Partner Kirk Stange is licensed in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.