The Houser Law Firm, P.C. is a Professional Corporation and full service, General Practice law firm located in Jacksonville, that serves Onslow Jones and surrounding counties in South Eastern North Carolina. We know that in these tough economic times, saving money where ever possible is important to most people. Our philosophy has always been to provide our clients with prompt, courteous and professional legal services at an affordable fee. While we never compromise on our legal professionalism, we do strive to manage our cost and expenses so that we can offer high quality legal services at fees that are reasonable and affordable.
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
Most consultations are free. Separation Agreements and Custody cases have a $100 consultation fee. However, the consultation fee can be applied toward you quoted fee.
Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most of our firm's fees are on a flat rate basis
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding Attorney and CEO
- The Houser Law Firm, P.C.
- - Current
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- University of North Carolina - Wilmington
- B.A. (2008)
- North Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- Better Business Bureau
- Q. Can I request email correspondence between the Judge my attorney and the other parties attorney?
- A: If you received a paper order and it is signed by the Judge - that is what the Judge ordered. Mistakes do happen occasionally and if so, that would likely be something you'd need to address directly with your attorney but it is unlikely you would be allowed access to e-mails from a Judge to an attorney. Best of luck.
- Q. I moved to NC 1 yr ago. A job I applied for will be doing a background check
- A: Traffic violations typically stay on your record forever. I am not sure what a 'wet n wreckless' is but if it was 20 years ago, no reasonable person would hold that against you now even if the job involves driving. Best of luck.
- Q. I may know someone who is affected by parentification but do not know what to do.
- A: You have not asked a legal question for us to answer.