Alyssa Orseck Moss earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations and Affairs from Lafayette College. Thereafter, she earned her Juris Doctorate degree in 1993 from Michigan State University’s College of Law.
A third-generation trial attorney, Moss joined Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. in 2017 and brings over 25-plus years of extensive legal experience.
Moss is an experienced trial attorney, representing those who have been injured as a result of all types of accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents and bicycle accidents. She is dedicated and passionate about helping her clients obtain the compensation and benefits to which they are entitled.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Lafayette College
- B.A. (1990)
- State Bar of Michigan  # P48883
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. (Website)
- About Alyssa O. Moss