Tripp is a skilled commercial real estate attorney and shareholder at Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C. Tripp represents purchasers, sellers, and lenders in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. His practice encompasses everything from contract drafting and negotiation to title examination, drafting of conveyance documents, and drafting and negotiation of loan documents. Tripp regularly assists clients in the acquisition of retail shopping centers and multi-family properties, including obtaining recourse and non-recourse financing. He also represents lenders in all aspects of commercial loan closings, commercial and residential foreclosure sales, loan restructuring and loan work outs, and in the sale of commercial and residential REO property.
Tripp is also experienced in the drafting, review, and negotiation of commercial leases and related documents on behalf of both landlords and tenants. He also regularly helps client draft, review, and analyze covenants, restrictions, and cross easement agreements for residential and commercial developments.
In every matter he takes on, Tripp strives to be as responsive as possible for his clients, handling each transaction thoroughly and with careful attention to detail. When problems arise, he takes pride in his ability to think outside the box, coming up with creative, innovative solutions to transactional issues.
Tripp grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. He earned his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, graduating cum laude in 2004. While in law school, he served on the Editorial Board and was Notes Editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law and was also the President of the Environmental Law Association from 2002-2003.
Tripp remains highly active in the Athens community.
- Real Estate Law
- Environmental Law
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Emory University
- B.B.A. (2000) | Finance Concentration
- Georgia State Bar # 140961
- - Current
- Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C.
- Firm News – Blasingame, Burch, Garrard & Ashley, P.C.
- What Employers Need to Know About the Paid Leave Provisions under the Family First Coronavirus Response Act
31 March 2020
- UGA Student Who Works as a Law Clerk at BBGA Helps Military Veteran Obtain Benefits
27 March 2020
- How Should Georgia Long-term Care Facilities and Nursing Homes Prepare for the Coronavirus?
12 March 2020
- BBGA, other law firms, hold Elder Abuse Seminar in Atlanta
10 March 2020
- $800,000 Settlement Against Public Housing Authority for Disabled Man Scalded by Bathtub Water
24 February 2020
- $150,000 for Passenger Who Broke Arm in Fayette County Crash
21 January 2020
- $100K Settlement in Car Crash that Fractured Woman’s Neck
2 January 2020
- Elder Abuse Litigation Seminar
19 December 2019
- $700K for Georgia Man Injured in Semi-Truck Crash
4 November 2019