Allen Vaysberg manages the personal injury practice of the Law Offices of Steers & Associates. A member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, and the American Association for Justice, Allen helps injured clients to get the compensation that they deserve, whether through out-of-court settlement, litigation, or trial. By aggressively investigating the facts and using every available resource, the Law Offices of Steers & Associates works tirelessly to defeat the tactics of insurance companies and large corporations who try to deny justice to injured people.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts degree (cum laude) at UCLA, Allen was selected as an honored Wildman Scholar at Southwestern University School of Law, where he graduated with a Juris Doctor law degree. He is admitted to practice law in all Courts of the State of California as well as the United States District Court, Central District of California.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California State Bar  # 248995
- - Current