Attorney Friedman has been zealously defending the rights of those accused of committing crimes throughout Connecticut since 1992. In the past quarter decade Attorney Friedman has devoted his career to serving the community and providing top notch criminal defense. Attorney Friedman has fought cases all the way up to our Supreme Court. While your case may not be quite that complex, Attorney Friedman will bring the same determination and no stone unturned approach to defending your rights no matter how big or small your case may be. If you are under police investigation or have been arrested call Attorney Friedman for a no obligation free consultation today (203) 515-4110. Remember, never speak to the Police without first contacting an attorney. You have the right to remain silent so always exercise that right. Offices located in Stamford and Norwalk
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
Free phone consultations and free 15 office consultation on all cases
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Credit Cards accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- The Law Offices Of Allan F. Friedman
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- State University of New York - College at New Paltz
- Elite Lawyer
- Elite Lawyers of America
- Award for excellence in criminal law practice
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Award for providing excellence in client service in criminal law
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- - Current
- - Current
- New York State Bar # 2520286
- - Current
- - Current
- Heir-Hunting Agrements: Reccomendations for the Extension of Probate Court Jurisdicton
- Conneticut Probate Law Journal
- Radio Interview, Drug law enforecement and the failed war on drugs, Live on air radio interview
- Empire Radio Now! Professional Round Table
- Radio interview on drug policy and the failed war on drugs in our society and how we defend those who have been wrongfully accused of crimes
- AVVO Client's Choice Award 2017 - 2019
- Allan F. Friedman's Website Profile
- The Law Offices Of Allan F. Friedman Website
- Connecticut Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Removing Online Arrrest Articles in Local Newspapers and The Patch
17 February 2019
- What to Do if You are Under Police Investigation or Stopped by Police
9 February 2019
- Connectiucut’s New Primary Aggressor Statute in Domestic Violence Cases
5 January 2019
- Local Police Charge Man with Crime of Felony Possession with Intent to Sell for mere Possession of Non Criminal Quantity of Marijuana
17 September 2017
- Why You Should Not Openly Carry a Handgun – Even if You Have a Permit
9 September 2017
- Drug Overdose Deaths in Connecticut on Track to Reach 1,000 in 2017 – Will The Police Turn Up the Heat on the Streets?
3 September 2017
- Should State’s Attorneys Take a Defendant’s Immigration Status Into Consideration When Crafting a Plea Disposition?
26 August 2017
- Connecticut Passes New Stalking Statue – Expands The Conduct that Constitutes Stalking to Include Social Media
6 August 2017
- Why Are There so Many Domestic Violence Arrests in Connecticut? – Mandatory Arrest Law and Dual Arrest Discussed
29 July 2017
- Q. Is it a violation of an AR in Connecticut to be arrested in a civil proceeding?
- A: A civil contempt is not a criminal arrest. It will have no effect on the A/R program and no need to notify. Civil arrests based upon non compliance with Court orders are totally separate matters from criminal arrests. Of course any criminal arrest for which probable cause is found could result in the termination of A/R or the unsuccessful completion of the program
- Q. How much would it cost me to bring a sexual harassment/voyeurism case forth?
- A: I would contact the local police and see if they are interested in prosecuting the matter on a criminal basis first. A lot would depend on the particular facts of your individual case. If that does not work see if you can find a civil attorney to accept the case on a contingency basis. A careful review of the facts will determine if the employer shares any liability. Also, an employment attorney may be a good resource.
- Q. Good morning. Do you do or bono work for someone accused of a sex crime?
- A: Our Public Defenders carry heavy case loads and they may not have the time to get out to prison to visit your husband or give you the kind of customer service that you would expect from a private lawyer but most of them are really highly qualified in criminal law as that is all they do day in and day out. I would suggest you try have your husband work on his relationship with his Public Defender and see how that goes. I also have exceeded my pro bono capacity for this year but generally would be open to accepting any kind of case regardless of the accusation for my pro bono matters.
- Q. Larceny 2 Wrongfully charged.
- A: I think that we could use some more details to give you a useful answer. Many people are in fact totally innocent and wrongfully charged. That is why it is always a good idea to seek a free consultation with a experienced criminal defense attorney before you make any moves. I would suggest you start off with an attorney who in fact does offer a free initial consultation,
- Q. If I was convicted of dissemination of an intimate image of my ex-wife in violation of protective What would my penalty
- A: I think we would need more details about the other pending cases to give you your maximum exposure. You should consult with a criminal defense attorney to see if you qualify for a diversionary program such as the accelerated rehabilitation program or the family violence education program.