Alison Kimble joined the Spiros Law team in 2018 after graduating from Michigan State University College of Law. While in law school, she earned a concentration in trial practice from the school's nationally recognized Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute. Alison is now eager to start her career serving clients in the area of personal injury and she looks forward to providing justice and compassion for her clients. Her practice focuses on Motor Vehicle Accidents, Workers' Compensation, and other personal injury matters.
When not in the office, Alison enjoys reading, attending sporting events, and spending time with her family.
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Spiros Law, P.C.
- - Current
- 711- Licensed Law Clerk
- Illinois Attorney General's Office
- Legal Intern
- Prarie State Legal Services Inc.
- Utility Worker
- Village of Greenup
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (2018) | American/ U.S. Law/ Legal Studies/ Jurisprudence
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.S. (2015) | Finance
- Parkland College
- A.A.S. (2013) | Business Administration and Management
- Coles-Cumberland Bar Association
- Scholar Athlete
- Academic All-American
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6329933
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee
- Spiros Law - Alison D. Kimble