I was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After graduating from the University of Virginia in 2003, I worked as a business anaylst at a developer of information management and analysis systems for two years. I then moved to New Orleans a week before Katrina to attend law school. After being forced to return home for several months, I returned to New Orleans to complete my legal studies. I graduated from Tulane University School of Law in 2008 with honors. I began my career with a 2-year clerkship for the Hon. Fredericka Homberg Wicker in the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. I then worked for a year as a staff attorney at the Fifth Circuit. That year, I exclusively worked on criminal appeals, writs, and applications for post-conviction relief. After working as an associate at the Law Office of Robert S. Toale for over five years, I fulfilled a lifelong dream by opening my own firm in late 2016.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
30 minutes free consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I do accept contingent fees on civil cases. I cannot do so in criminal cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mandarin: Spoken
- Law Office of Alex Kriksciun
- - Current
- The Law Office of Alex Kriksciun is a New Orleans criminal defense and personal injury firm.
- Law Office of Robert S. Toale
- Participated in all aspects criminal defense practice and personal injury practice in federal and state court.
- Law Clerk
- Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Fredericka Homberg Wicker and Central Staff Attorney
- Tulane University School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude, Edwin Mahoney Award in Criminal Law, Samuel Lang Award in Labor Law
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (2003) | History, Anthropology
- Rising Star - Criminal Defense
- Super Lawyers
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 31819
- UGANDA'S RESPONSE TO INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT ARREST WARRANTS: A MISGUIDED APPROACH?
- Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Law Office Of Alex Kriksciun