Alan John NatalieProtecting your rights in times of loss.
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, DUI & DWI ...
Alan Natalie is a private solo practice attorney practicing in Northwestern Pennsylvania since 1989, committed to protecting the rights of thousands of individuals and families in times of loss; concentrating in the areas of Personal Injury (automobile accidents, wrongful death claims, dog bite injuries, medical malpractice, property owner liability claims), Criminal Defense (DUI, DWI, all misdemeanors, all felonies), Estate Litigation (suits prosecuting or defending estate executors, trustees, and other fiduciaries), Estate Planning (wills, living wills, advanced directives, powers of attorney), and Estate Administration (probate or settlement of any size estate, insolvent estates, trusts). All matters include a free consultation. Accident clients pay nothing unless we recover. DUI and Criminal Defense clients pay reasonable fees with payment plans. Estate clients avoid costly mistakes and bloated, big-firm percentage fees.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Legal Malpractice
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In Criminal Cases, I typically charged fixed fees based on the progress of the case. I offer reasonable payment terms in such cases, where appropriate, time-permitting.
- Principal Attorney
- Alan Natalie, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Solo practitioner in Personal Injury/Wrongful Death; DUI/Criminal Defense; Will/Estates/Probate; Estate Litigation; and Estate Planning
- Principal Attorney
- Fogl & Natalie, PC
- Principal attorney in two-lawyer practice, concentrating in Personal Injury/Wrongful Death; DUI/Criminal Defense; Wills/Estates/Probate; Estate Planning; and Real Estate
- Associate Attorney
- Elderkin Law Firm
- Associate Attorney in medium-sized law firm, concentrating in Personal Injury/Wrongful Death; Will/Estate/Probate; Estate Planning; and Real Estate
- Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Studied a variety of topics, concentrating in Trial Advocacy
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Rights Litigation; Research Assistant to Professor (now Dean) Gary Gildin
- Activities: Member, Merna Marshall Appellate Moot Court Team; Intramural sports
- Gannon University
- B.A. (1986) | Political Science - Pre-Law
- Honors: Cum Laude Graduate; Member, Pi Gamma Mu National Honor Society in Social Science
- Activities: President, Pre-Law Society; Vice-president, Political Science Organization; Active in College and Community Theatre; Worked throughout school and summers.
- Award of Excellence in the study of Civil Rights Litigation
- American Jurisprudence
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Northwestern PA American Inn of Court
- - Current
- Activities: Presenting and receiving continuing education in civil and criminal litigation topics of interest.