Adam Kielich

Adam Kielich

The Kielich Law Firm
  • Employment Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial Media

The Kielich Law Firm is a boutique law firm located in Bedford, Texas representing clients in employment law, family law and other personal areas of law in the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas area. Visit the law firm website at to learn more about how attorney Adam Kielich can help you.

Areas of law include:

Employment Law
-Employment discrimination
-Harassment/hostile work environment
-Unpaid wages and overtime pay
-Tipped employees
-Wrongful termination
-Employee benefits

Family Law
-Uncontested divorce
-Custody modification
-Child support modification
-Child support enforcement
-CPS removal and termination

Practice Areas
  • Employment Law
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Consumer Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Civil Rights
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Gov & Administrative Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
The Kielich Law Firm
Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Employment lawyers in Denver, Colorado
Bedford Divorce Attorney | Fort Worth Employment Attorney | Dallas Employment Attorney | QDRO Lawyer
Legal Answers
13 Questions Answered

Q. what is my legal stance on getting my final check from past employer who refuses to pay.
A: In Colorado you can either file a lawsuit or file a wage claim with the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment. Which is the better option for you is impossible to say without knowing more facts about your situation. You should talk to an employment attorney in Colorado. In some cases you can recover attorney's fees on unpaid wage claims.
Q. Can a non profit org change my hourly wage to salary?
A: An employer can change an employee from an hourly basis to a salary basis so long as either the method of payment satisfies the minimum wage and overtime requirements for a non-exempt employee or if the employee is exempt from those requirements. Without more details it is difficult to say whether a change to your pay method was lawful. You should talk to an employment lawyer in Colorado.
Q. Can an establishment, such as fast-casual restaurants, discriminate against age?
A: It is unlawful for a business to discriminate against applicants over the age of forty on the basis of the applicant's age. An employer may be liable to an applicant refused a job on the basis of age if the employer employs more than the minimum threshold under federal and state law. Your mother should talk to an employment lawyer in Colorado about what happened.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Kielich Law Firm
2205 Martin Drive, Suite 200-K
Bedford, TX 76021
Telephone: (817) 857 Ext. 1123